The Wonder Week Project is an inquiry-based, week-long project, where students ask questions about anything they find interesting. These are those nagging questions they have that they’ve never had a chance to answer in school. Next, they engage in research about that topic before eventually creating a short multimedia presentation. Some students do podcasts (like a CurosityCast) and others choose a blog post or a video. They get to decide on the format.
Here’s the general process:
- Day One: Choose a Topic and Generate Questions
- Day Two: Engage in Research
- Day Three: Additional Questions and Research
- Day Four: Creative Answer (Podcast, Blog, or Video)
- Day Five: Share Your Work
Sign Up Below