Design thinking is a human-centered, empathy-driven process for creative work. The LAUNCH framework is a student-friendly design thinking framework you can use in your classroom. It includes three critical elements for creative work: structure, interdependency, and student ownership. As a teacher, you can use design thinking to empower your students with voice and choice. You can craft projects that students remember forever.
Are you curious about getting started with design thinking?
Here’s a free toolkit with the tools, ideas, structures, and resources you need to get started on the journey. Here’s what’s included:
- A free eBook Getting Started with Design Thinking, that includes the blueprints you’ll need to craft a design thinking unit
- A set of unit plan templates
- Design Thinking structures you can modify and use with your students
- Four sample projects ranging from mini-projects to longer projects
- A suite of assessments
- Access to a design thinking webinar
Plus, I update it each year and add additional tools, structures, and strategies.
Download the Toolkit
Simply fill out the form below and you’ll get an email with the toolbox. I recommend using a personal email because school email filters are often say way too high and they block non-school email addresses.
Get the FREE Design Thinking Toolkit
Get this free toolkit along with members-only access to my latest blog posts and resource